- Who manages your data
Ohioleatherfactory is the “owner” of the data management of the users of the site, according to the lawful decree of 30 June 2003, n.196: § “Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196″ („Privacy Code “) and European Regulation n. 2016/679 (“Privacy Regulation”); and therefore defines the purposes and modalities of data management, and the means used to do so; this also applies to the security profile.
- Our Policy
We try to adhere to a principle of strict necessity concerning the administration of personal data. For this reason, we have designed the site and are using it in such a way that the use of your personal information is limited to a necessary minimum and that the use of your data is excluded if the purposes pursued are in some specific circumstances possible with only using anonymous data (such as, for example, market research for the improvement of services), or by other means which allow the identification of the interested party only in the case of strict necessity or at the request of competent authorities (such as, the data relating to your IP address, or the internet traffic and your stay on the site
- How and for what purposes your data will be used
Your data will be collected and managed by Ohioleatherfactory, exclusively for purposes connected with the website, its services,d the purchase of products. In terms of fiscal and/or accounting purposes, your pera will be collected by Ohioleatherfactory in charge of data management.
Your data may also be used in other administrative operations, but always within the limits of the purposes described above.
In particular, your data may be used for the following purposes:
- in the section of registration processes on the site, Ohioleatherfactory collects and manages your pers (such as your e-mail address, your characteristics, and your password) by the relevant “My Account” registration form to provide access services to reserved areas and services of Ohioleatherfactory.com and to send you the newsletters via e-mail if expressly requested;
- about customer care services (“Customer Care”), Ohioleatherfactory collects and manages your data (such as, for example, your e-mail address and password) for purposes that are necessary to provide you with all information related to the services provided on the website and the purchase of products;
- in the section of the purchasing process of products on the page, Ohioleatherfactory will collect and manage your data (such as your identification data, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number and bank details, telephone number) by the order form for the sale of the products. Specifically, Will manage your data for administrative and accounting obligations, which are strictly linked to the purchase of products (e.g. management/processing of orders, invoice issuing, management of related information requests, securing and eventual reacquisition of the credit, etc.);
- in the section of request from customer service, Ohioleatherfactory collects and manages your data to provide you with information about surfing problems, browser compatibility, and visualization or loading the pages of the website;
- in the section of creating a wish list, Ohioleatherfactory collects and manages your data for purposes of personalizing the products on the page based on your purchase behavior.
Your data is mostly digitally managed, and in some cases also in paper format, for example when managing your data is necessary to forestall fraudulent actions on the website (if you want to know whether the management of your data is done in paper format or digitally, just send a request to the e-mail address email@example.com or Ohioleatherfactory, to the address of the previously mentioned company office; for fiscal and/or accounting matters, you can, however, send a request to Ohioleatherfactory to the address of the above-mentioned company headquarters). Your data will be kept in a form that allows us to identify you for some time strictly necessary. The data collection and the subsequent administration always take place in compliance with the legal guidelines. To make sure that your data is always accurate, updated, relevant, and complete, to provide you with a better service, we ask you to report any change to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a) perform, upon your express consent, customer profiling activity based on the purchase choices and the information provided optionally during registration/registration to the website and/or use of the related functionalities, also to create personalized promotions based on your profile and services for the purchase of products on the Website;
- b) update you, with your consent, on all promotional and direct marketing initiatives, including by e-mail.
The purposes for which your data is handled, will, in any case, be specified from time to time in the information letter that Ohioleatherfactory will send to the user of the site, whenever the assignment of personal data is requested.
Ohioleatherfactory reserves the right to delete accounts of registered users, including all related data, in the event of finding content that is unlawful, detrimental to the Ohioleatherfactory image and its products (or third party), or is offensive, or promotes illegal or defamatory activities that include pornographic elements, promotes violence, racist, sexist, religious discrimination, or discrimination concerning gender orientation.
- What happens if you do not authorize the use of your data by Ohioleatherfactory
The transmission of your data to Ohioleatherfactory in particular, your identification data, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number, and bank details, as well as your telephone number, is necessary for the purchase contract conclusion for products on the website.
Likewise, the transmission of your data is essential to fulfill obligations arising from legal regulations or ordinances.
In contrast, the transmission of your data for the provision of other services of the website, if you should specifically request them, is optional.
Any refusal to submit the above-mentioned personal data to Ohioleatherfactory will make it impossible to complete the purchase contract for products you ordered or to perform them correctly, as well as to fulfill obligations related to legal regulations or ordinances which are the responsibility of the person imposed with the payment. Therefore, the legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1. b of the Privacy Regulations and article 24, paragraph 1, let. b of the Privacy Code. Instead, it is optional to provide your data for the provision of other services rendered on the Site (such as, for example, the sending of the Newsletter, the use of the Wishlist, the reporting of an article to a friend, etc.), if you should expressly request it.
The lack of transmission of your data, which is necessary for the performance of other services of the website, entails the impossibility of using them, but without affecting the execution of the purchase contract for the products of the website, or the use of the site.
Therefore, the legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, left. an of the Privacy Regulation and Article 23 of the Privacy Code.
- To whom we share your data
Your data may be made available to third parties who perform specific services on behalf of Ohioleatherfactory for fiscal and/or accounting purposes) and who are nominated from time to time to be the parties responsible for the management of such data? The personal data may be communicated to other recipients – whose attributions are specified from time to time – to execute the purchase contract for the products of the website and only if this purpose is not incompatible with the other purposes for which your data was collected.
Your data may also be communicated to the financial administration and/or other public authorities, the police, the judicial authorities, or other competent authorities, always within the framework of the law and upon prior formal request from these subjects, for example, in the section of the anti-fraud services of the website.
Your data will not be transferred to other European countries or to other countries that are not members of the European Union and which can not guarantee an adequate level of protection like all member countries of the European Union. If this is necessary to offer you the services that you have requested or to execute a contract for the purchase of products with Ohioleatherfactory, we guarantee that the transfer of your pera to subjects located in countries outside the European Union that can not provide an adequate level of protection, will only take place between Ohioleatherfactory (if applicable) and these parties, upon prior conclusion of specific contracts, which include clauses to preserve the security of your data, according to law and regulations.
The data will not be passed on, sold, or otherwise transferred to other third parties, unless the users have been informed in advance and have given their consent or if it is required by the law.
- Safety measures
We advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with adequate security software to ensure both incoming and outgoing data transmission (such as updated virus protection) and that your internet service provider has taken appropriate security measures for online data transfer (such as firewalls or antispam filters).
- Opt-in / Opt-out
Ohioleatherfactory can also use your details to send you promotional and direct marketing material or other commercial communications, including e-mails.
If these advertising communications correspond to products you have already purchased, Ohioleatherfactory may send them to your e-mail address in the future, even without your express consent, as long as you have not refused this type of use when entering your e-mail, or on subsequent occasions (Article 130, Comma 4 of the Privacy Code). Your consent is required to authorize Ohioleatherfactory to send you advertising e-mails regarding products of other kinds than those you have already purchased. If Ohioleatherfactory should send you this type of advertising communication related to the same type of product that you have already purchased, you will be informed that you can always unsubscribe at any time.
In all cases, Ohioleatherfactory – at any time and without justification – grants its users the right to no longer receive these types of communications associated with the use of special services.
- Your rights
Under art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, you always have the right to receive the confirmation or rejection of the existence of personal data as well as an intelligible report from Ohioleatherfactory, solely about fiscal and/or accounting purposes), even if the data has not yet been registered.
You still have the right to receive the following from Ohioleatherfactory, solely for fiscal and/or accounting purposes):
- the update, or the correction, and, if you wish, the integration of your data;
- the deletion, anonymization, or blocking of your data which has been handled in violation of existing laws, including those whose preservation has not been necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected and subsequently handled;
- the confirmation that the parties which have received this data are aware of the operations described in points (a) and (b), apart from the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of evidently disproportionate means towards protected rights.
In any case, you will have the right to reset yourself completely or partially from the:
The management of the personal data relating to you for legitimate reasons, although for collection and the management of personal data concerning you, for the sending of advertising material, direct marketing, the execution of market research, or advertising communication.
At any time, you can freely claim your rights, under the law, by sending an inquiry to Ohioleatherfactory at the e-mail address email@example.com, on which we will endeavor to provide you with a reasonable and quick response.
- Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other sites that are completely unrelated to Ohioleatherfactory.com or Ohioleatherfactory.
The website contains links to third-party sites, solely to make browsing easier for the user and to facilitate hyperlink connecting on the internet.
The presence of the above links on the website does not imply any form of recommendation on the part of Ohioleatherfactory to access or open third-party websites, nor does it constitute a guarantee as to its content, or its offered services and goods to their users.
- Useful contacts
If you would like to receive further information about how Ohioleatherfactory manages your pera, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know your rights and want to keep up-to-date with personal data protection, we recommend you visit the website of the data protection supervisor www.garanteprivacy.it
- Applicable law
- Unsubscribing from the newsletter
Information on the newsletter offered by us
You have the option to subscribe to the free Ohioleatherfactory newsletter This will regularly inform you (around once a month) about current trends, new look looks, and specific offers Following your registration you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link, the opening of which will end in the subscription to our free newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter:
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the appropriate link which is in every e-mail we send. Your intention to unsubscribe from the newsletter can also be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com. We take the protection of your data very seriously – we would therefore like to make you aware that a request to unsubscribe sent by e-mail may require up to 10 working days to process.